[imp] HTML messages content not displayed

Dave imp-list at cj-7.net
Thu Dec 11 10:26:50 PST 2003

I just joined this list, so I apologize in advance if this is a repeat topic.  I
searched through the archives but came up empty handed.

I am a noob to both Linux and Horde/IMP, so I am hoping this is something
obvious I am missing.

When an HTML message is received, there is no body content displayed.  The
message appears normal in the Inbox list, but when opened, there is a simple 1
row text area box for the body, but it is blank.

Additionally, on several messages (I have not found a pattern yet) when the
message is clicked on, I get an alert prompt from Mozilla that says 'The
document contains not data'.  Likewise in IE, it gives the following error on
these messages:

_________
 Problem Report
 There was a communication problem.

 Message ID
 TCP_ERROR

 Problem Description
 The system was unable to communicate with the server.

 Possible Problem Cause

 The Web server may be down.
 The Web server may be too busy.
 The Web server may be experiencing other problems, preventing it from
responding to clients.
 The communication path may be experiencing problems.

 Possible Solution
 Try connecting to this server later.
_________

Does anyone have any suggestions on correcting either of these problems?  Thank
you in advance.

~Dave