[imp] Another spamassasin question

Thomas O'Brien helpdesk at naprotek.com
Thu Dec 11 10:34:22 PST 2003

Jan,

Thanks for the reply. Moving this thread to the SAM list.

I've installed and configured SAM.

I did try using the full path to spamassasin with no luck as well. Also, checked
imp\config\conf.php and there are quotes around '\perl\bin\spamassasin -r';

Looking at warning message: Warning: popen(\perl\bin\spamassassin -r,w),
shouldn't the call be \perl\bin\spamassassin -r,-w

I'm no php expert, but...on a hunch I edited message.php and mailbox.php to call
spamassasin with "-r,-w" and that made no difference.

Again, any help is appreciated

Thomas