[imp] non-CVS version of IMP. Want to use fetchmail scripts.

Paul C pczarkow at gil.com.au
Wed Dec 10 21:16:03 PST 2003

I am running imp-3.2.2 under horde-2.2.4, which I downloaded and installed.
I have it running exactly how I want it to, except I want to use the
fetchmail stuff which I've seen available under CVS.  I did a cvs checkout
of horde and imp, and ran it as a second website to have a look at it, and
it seems to be quite different to the current version I am running, and I
much prefer the current one, and I don't want to have to go and re-configure
it all over from scratch.

Has anyone had any success with munging the fetchmail.php etc files into a
current installation without getting a whole CVS update.  I have copied in
everything I can find that's relevent, but when i access the
/horde/imp/fetchmail.php from my browser, i get  "Fatal error: Undefined
class name 'util' in /usr/local/horde-2.2.4/imp-3.2.2/fetchmail.php on line
18".  I'm guessing it's trying to use horde-3.x framework stuff.

Any help / pointers would be appreciated.