[imp] Empty message list

Paul C pczarkow at gil.com.au
Thu Dec 11 22:33:26 PST 2003

> | Folder viewing/creating works however, and in folders mode, it actually
> | shows how many emails are in each folder correctly, just when in the
actual
> | inbox, it doesn't list them.
>
> There is something wrong with your preferences setup in
horde/config/config.php.
>  See the post from earlier this week.
>
> michael

The only post earlier this week I saw (i only just subscribed to the list,
therefore am using google to view archives) was  "Subject: Re: [imp] Cant
see mails" your response indicated that he shouldn't use the same
preferences backend as his older version.  I'm definately not doing this, as
I am working off a fresh cvs checkout which I am configuring from scratch.
Can you point me towards an exact message/thread if this is not the post you
are indicating.