[imp] Empty message list

Mike Tentor horde_list at redhatbox.com
Thu Dec 11 22:47:45 PST 2003

Hello,

Thanks Michael that was it. Prefrence driver from none to sql,
although I don't understand 'none' should be fine. Anyway It looks
great! But darn now I will be up all night fooling around ;)

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 03:17:12PM -0800, Josh wrote:
>> I thought I emailed the list when I solved the problem, but maybe my
>> mind is going. I apologize if I forgot to. I fixed my problem by
>> changing the preferences from "none" to "sql". This was a fresh install
>> and I tried to test it prematurely I guess. Without saving any
>> preferences, IMP doesn't download any headers or something. I'll reply
>> anyway just in case someone finds the info useful in the future.

Yep, that worked for me, just setting that value did the trick in
horde/config/conf.php to session will work.
cheers