[imp] exchange address book

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Wed Dec 17 09:05:50 PST 2003

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003, Jari Kallonen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are running imp-3.2.2 and horde 2.2.1 on RH9.0 and MS Exhange 5.5 as
> IMAP server.
>
> Is there any way to get the address book from exhange server and where
> do I find it???

When we were using Exchange 5.5 a while back, it had a built-in ldap
server that exposed the Exchange directory.  I don't know how that was
configured or enabled because a different department operated the Exchange
server.  Once you have access through ldap, you can configure Turba to use
it for your common address book.

	Andy