[imp] exchange address book

Jari Kallonen jari.kallonen at motoman.fi
Thu Dec 18 00:52:53 PST 2003

Hi Andy,

I installed Turba 1.2.1 and configured Exchange LDAP, but I wasn't able to get
anything out of exchange address book (no error while connecting to exchange,
that's good thing, right?). I think the problem exist in
./turba/config/sources.php? Can you tell me what is wrong?? I have also
configured MySQL, which holds 'my addressbook' entries and that works...

sources.php:

..
$cfgSources['motoman'] = array(
  'title' => 'Motoman Robotics Finland Oy',
  'type' => 'ldap',
  'params' => array(
     'server' => 'motoman.motoman.fi',
     'port' => 389,
     'root' => ''
     ),
  'map' => array(
     '__key' => 'dn',
     'name' => 'cn',
     'email' => 'mail'
     ),
..

I'm very unsure about this 'root' parameter what should it be???
Existing entries (netcenter and verisign) won't either return anything except
table header when I try to search.

Jari Kallonen
Motoman Robotics Finland Oy
<http://www.motoman.fi>