[imp] Some customizations

Paul C pczarkow at gil.com.au
Wed Dec 17 16:37:09 PST 2003

 >I edited /horde/config/registry.php changing the name string in the stanza
 >$this->applications['horde']
 >to read
 >
 >(eregi_replace('^mail\.|^www\.|^www\.mail\.','Webmail for ',
 >$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'])),
 >
 >Not sure if this is the best way to go about achieving my goal however the
 >welcome screen now reads "Welcome to Webmail for mydomain.com".
 >
 >I'm no PHP programmer so I wasn't able to figure out how to make the
welcome
 >screen read something like "Welcome to mydomain.com Webmail Server". In
other
 >words adding a string after the $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] is something I
haven't
 >been able to figure.

 you *should* be able to have something like :-

 'name' => "Welcome to" .
 eregi_replace('^mail\.|^www\.|^www\.mail\.','',$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']) .
 "Webmail Server",

 the .'s are string additions, hence  echo ' "hello " . "there" ' whould
 print 'hello there' to the screen.  I stuck the "Welcome to" bit  outside
of
 the regex statement as well, i feel it looks better code-wise, but that's
 just a personal thing.