[imp] [patch] enscript mime viewer

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Dec 18 07:21:26 PST 2003

Quoting Daniel Eckl <daniel.eckl at gmx.de>:

> I deleted the style "white-space:pre", because this causes an additional line
> break at least in opera.

I'm not sure why that's a problem. If you remove that, then you lose
multiple-space formatting, which is bad.

> I couldn't test MozillaFirebird, because my Firebird 0.7 crashes when
> browsing to /horde on my installation... No idea why... Perhaps someone could
> test this, too? If another firebird works, then it's a config problem on my
> firebird. :)

This is your problem, nothing to do with Horde.

> Third, a small question: I don't exactly know where to post messages
> regarding the horde framework.

dev at lists.horde.org. See http://horde.org/mail/.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"I'm really... I'm not too fascinated by green food." - Average Joe