[imp] [patch] enscript mime viewer

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Thu Dec 18 07:42:01 PST 2003

Well, "white-space:pre" preserves multiple white-spaces, but it breaks lines at
\n, too. At least in opera.

So if we want to keep "white-space:pre", then we have to eliminate the <br />'s
or the line breaks.

Both of them gives two line breaks in opera.

The Firebird problem sure is a Firebird problem, no question. To say that it's
my problem is true, but not very polite. I just wanted to know if it's a
general Firebird problem which is triggert by horde or if it's a problem just
on my machine. Never wanted to blame horde or you. Don't take everything as a
private criticism. Thats not good for your blood pressure... We all know what
you are doing on horde, no question to that.

Greets,
Daniel