[imp] over 800kb Attachment problems

Antonio Guerrieri ant at ultra5.unile.it
Mon Dec 22 04:56:04 PST 2003

Hi Daniel,

On 21 dic 2003, at 23:38, Daniel Eckl wrote:

> What do you want to tell me with your machine type and OS?
>
> Don't get the point, sorry.

perhaps this is an OT so my apologies to the list...

I don't use Windows so I don't meet the problems that Windows users
usually meets...
Probably Microsoft uses different (hidden) API, builds new set of dll
and rewrites
(to mess up) its software so It is *normal* what you say...
but not in this case.

What I want to say Is that it is quite strange that a php program (imp),
which use the same apache and the same php used by another program (sm),
works *so* differently in doing the same job...

After days of tests MHO is that the problem is not apache/php related
but program related (but I don't know what/where the problem is).

Ciao

Antonio