[imp] over 800kb Attachment problems

Antonio Guerrieri ant at ultra5.unile.it
Mon Dec 22 16:20:05 PST 2003

My apologies.
all my consideration were based on the fact that the two application
both use c-client libraries.
I didn't notice that SM doesn't need imap c-client because I installed
it
after IMP so I didn't recompile php for it.
Knowing this it's clear for me what you mean (obviously).

On 22 dic 2003, at 14:51, Daniel Eckl wrote:

> If not, PLEASE DO NOT reply personally to me anymore as I spent too
> much time on
> your problem while it seems you don't want a solution, but you want
> someone to
> say: "Horde doesn't work! Sorry, we fix it for you!".

This is wrong. I would a solution.
I have spent many hours to fix this problem and now I can send
attachments of ~7MB (as I described in a previous post) but it is not
enough for me...

BTW, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Ciao
Antonio