[imp] virtual hosts - single horde installation

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Tue Dec 23 00:43:19 PST 2003

Well, I'm able to get mass virtualhosts working fine.  My issue is that I'd
like a SINGLE secure login point
(https://secure.mydomain.com/horde/imp/redirect.php).  I've almost got it
working too, except for some weird bug which is only "half" loggin me in
sometimes, and not working at all other times.  I want the login to be over
SSL, but a) don't want to pay for a cert for each domain (I currently roll
my own certs, but would rather not have a dialog pop-up for each subdomain)
and b) don't want everything running over SSL anyways as it takes up more
resources on the server to encrypt EVERYTHING.

  Issac

PS - IMP people: it would be a cool thing for there to be an option for a
secure login only, even for just a single domain...