[imp] virtual hosts - single horde installation

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Tue Dec 23 00:46:52 PST 2003

*grins*  Not quite what I meant.  I meant a *single* login point for all
domains, which would reside at
https://secure.mydomain.com/horde/imp/redirect.php  The order of access
would be:

http://webmain.somevdomain.com Some random vhost

https://secure.mydomain.com/horde/imp/redirect.php (Checks referer and/or
embeded URL to figure out where it came from, what mail server to
authenticate against, and where to redirect back to)

http://webmain.somevdomain.com/mailbox.php Redirected back to original vhost

I hope this makes it a bit more clear.

   Issac