[imp] Cyrus trash sent-mail drafts

Günter Zimmermann guenter at guenter-zimmermann.com
Wed Dec 24 01:36:22 PST 2003

Hi all,

I have some trouble with the special folders trash sent-mail drafts.

Sent emails are not saved in sent-mail also the drafts are not stored in
drafts.

Deleting messages using Trash is also impossible.

Errormessage: Der Ordener konnte nicht erstellt werden.

I tried  following configs in my servers.php:

    'folders' => '',
    'namespace' => 'INBOX.',
or
    'folders' => '',
    'namespace' => 'INBOX',
or
    'folders' => '',
    'namespace' => 'INBOX/',
or
    'folders' => 'INBOX.',
    'namespace' => '',
or
    'folders' => 'INBOX/',
    'namespace' => '',
or
    'folders' => 'INBOX',
    'namespace' => '',

any of these results in described problems.

I am using cyrus and IMP 3.2

Creating, moving, and deleting messages and folders(without trash) works fine.

Best Regards and thx

--
mfg

Günter Zimmermann