[imp] Cyrus trash sent-mail drafts

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Wed Dec 24 09:36:51 PST 2003

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003, Günter Zimmermann wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have some trouble with the special folders trash sent-mail drafts.
>
> Sent emails are not saved in sent-mail also the drafts are not stored in
> drafts.
>
> Deleting messages using Trash is also impossible.
>
> Errormessage: Der Ordener konnte nicht erstellt werden.
>
> I tried  following configs in my servers.php:
>
>     'folders' => '',
>     'namespace' => 'INBOX.',

This is the correct configuration for Cyrus with "unixhierarchysep: no"
and "altnamespace: no" set in your imapd.conf.

If you have "unixhierarchysep: yes" and "altnamespace: no", then you
should use:

    'folders' => '',
    'namespace' => 'INBOX/',

If you have "altnamespace: yes", then you should use:

    'folders' => '',
    'namespace' => '',

Hope this helps...

	Andy