[imp] Cyrus trash sent-mail drafts

Günter Zimmermann guenter at guenter-zimmermann.com
Thu Dec 25 00:20:59 PST 2003

Your answer was a really good hint.

Now everything works fine.

Thank you very much.

Günter

--
mfg

Günter Zimmermann
guenter at guenter-zimmermann.com

Zitat von Andrew Morgan <morgan at orst.edu>:

 On Wed, 24 Dec 2003, Günter Zimmermann wrote:

 > Hi all,
 >
 > I have some trouble with the special folders trash sent-mail drafts.
 >
 > Sent emails are not saved in sent-mail also the drafts are not stored in
 > drafts.
 >
 > Deleting messages using Trash is also impossible.
 >
 > Errormessage: Der Ordener konnte nicht erstellt werden.
 >
 > I tried  following configs in my servers.php:
 >
 >     'folders' => '',
 >     'namespace' => 'INBOX.',

 This is the correct configuration for Cyrus with "unixhierarchysep: no"
 and "altnamespace: no" set in your imapd.conf.

 If you have "unixhierarchysep: yes" and "altnamespace: no", then you
 should use:

     'folders' => '',
     'namespace' => 'INBOX/',

 If you have "altnamespace: yes", then you should use:

     'folders' => '',
     'namespace' => '',

 Hope this helps...

 	Andy