[imp] Can't display HTML mail, blank page

Dave imp-list at cj-7.net
Mon Dec 29 07:45:21 PST 2003

I have the same issue, which was what prompted me to join this list a month or
so ago when I posed the same question.  I never received a response.  If you do
come up with a solution, please share it here, as I have never found
resolution.

Thanks!

~Dave
Hi,

I have a current CVS version of horde/imp. And my problem is the following, when
i set the html driver in mime_drivers.php
($mime_drivers['imp']['html']['inline'] = true;) if i try to display an email
in HTML format i just get a blank page. I don't understand if i have forget
something or if it's just a bug but i don't think because i can't find anything
on the maling list about this problem. Thanks in advance for your help.

Raphaël