[imp] Can't display HTML mail, blank page

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Dec 30 12:53:17 PST 2003

Quoting Dave <imp-list at cj-7.net>:

> I have a current CVS version of horde/imp. And my problem is the following,

Have you been keeping it up to date to see if the problem was since fixed?

> when
> i set the html driver in mime_drivers.php
> ($mime_drivers['imp']['html']['inline'] = true;) if i try to display an email
> in HTML format i just get a blank page.

Are you sure the html email is actually a valid html email?  Broken messages
can cause problems like this, and a large number of html emails comming in
are broken messages (in particular spam and virus messages, but others too).

Any errors in your log files?  Does a "view source" of the blank page
show more than just a blank page?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics