[imp] Re: composing mail with attachement

Toomas Vann tom at bns.ee
Wed Dec 31 14:59:47 PST 2003

Hi!

Well, like i said before, i get a response that post was good, that is what
IMP
is telling me...

But those settings are set in my system as follows:
memory_limit = 8M
post_max_size = 10M
upload_max_filesize = 80M

That is all figures are far bigger than 2,5m file i am tryng to send...
For as much as i understand, problem is sending, not attaching the file as
i do get a response that file is attached (posted).

Regards,
Toomas