[imp] Compose in a separate window problem

Stephen Braswell sbraswe1+horde at email.unc.edu
Wed Dec 31 11:59:35 PST 2003

Hello all,

I'm using the Horde, Framework, and IMP CVS snapshots from this morning and
whenever I go to compose a message in IMP (using compose in a separate
window), I always get the 'Resume you session' message instead of the
compose window.  There doesn't appear to be a session/configuration problem
on my end since composing a new message works great if I just have it do it
in the main window (which is fine for me but our users prefer it the
separate window option).

I saw that Chuck fixed some Javascript dealing with broken compose windows
a few days ago in horde/lib/menu.php so I thought the problem was something
on my end but I can't find anything.  Could there be a problem with passing
the session ID in the URL to the new window or is there something else I
should look for to resolve the issue.

Thanks for your help,

-Stephen