[imp] Mark as deleted problem

Heikki Ylipaavalniemi heikki.y at empiria.org
Sat Jan 3 14:42:30 PST 2004

Hello,

  One of my users is having a weird problem and I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on
  it.

  Normally when an user marks a message deleted the background of that message turns to dark grey.
  But one of my users if having a problem where the whole message is deleted completely when doing
  this. It does the same thing when pressing Delete or when choosing Mark as Deleted from the
  dropdown menu. None of my other users are having this problem, just this one.

  Also when changing the settings so that IMP doesn't mark messages as deleted but moves them to the
  Trash folder it works correctly, moving the message to the folder and not deleting it completely.

  I haven't made any modifications to my Horde or IMP installation in ages and this problem is a new
  one.

  I'm using:

    Horde Versions
    Horde: 2.1