[imp] IMP/Horde hook for fetchmail virus scanning

Daniel Luttermann daniel.luttermann at t-online.de
Sun Jan 4 17:42:43 PST 2004

Hi,

I'm using the current Horde/IMP CVS.

Now I've tried to configure fetchmail in IMP (enabled through IMPs
conf.php and configured with Horde's hooks.php). SPAMD is running and
all emails gets spam scanned. This works fine.

But my question is if it is possible to implement virus scanning.

Is it possible to place the argument for virus scanning in the same
section (_imp_hook_fetchmail_filter)? Is this a big effort?

Sorry for this question but I've only minimal PHP expertise and I've
nothing found in a mailing list or else how do do that....

Normally I use amavisd-new for spam/virus scanning but sometimes it
could be (or is) necassary to fetch mails from another account. Spam
mails gets then filtered out but what to to with viruses?

Thanks for any help or tips.

--
Best Regards
Daniel Luttermann