[imp] Re: Lots of Timeouts w/Horde & Imp

Myke Place mp at xmission.com
Thu Jan 8 11:45:31 PST 2004

Are there recommended values for session.gc_maxlifetime and
session.cache_expire? I'm set to session.gc_maxlifetime = 28800 and
session.cache_expire = 180 and I'm still seeing the occasional timeout.
I have page compression turned off of course.

-mp

* Jacob Davida (jacob-news at davida.com) [031202 12:13] spake thusly: