[imp] restricting login to respective domains/virtual

Khalid Mehmood mehmood67 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 23:37:03 PST 2004

Hi
I am using a combination of horde-2.2, imp-3.2.2,
cyrus-imapd-2.1.16, mysql, postfix, and
web-cyradm-0.5.3. I'm using mysql to store user
passwords, virtual domains and other mail related info
with web-cyradm. I have all this setup on a single
machine, including apache. I'm having a few problems
with this setup. I want to restrict users to the
respective domains but it doesn't work. For example,
if I have two virtual domains "doamin1.com" and
"domain2.com" and create a user "xyz at domain1.com" it
shouldn't be allowed to log into "xyz at domain2.com. I
have tried "imp_get_vinfo" but it doesn't seem to be
working. I also want to use mysql for
"imp_expand_fromaddress" function. Please help me, I'm
really stuck. :(

Thanks

Khan