[imp] Filter error at login

Pavel Kotas kotas at atway.cz
Sat Jan 17 02:25:12 PST 2004

Hi,
my configuration is:

Red Hat 7.3
Apache 1.3.27
PHP 4.3.4

Horde 2.2.4
IMP 3.2.2

Almost everything is working fine besides two things :(

1) When I created some Filters to move emails containing undesired words to
folder "Trash spam" and set the Filter rules to apply after login I'm getting
this error message:
Notice: (null)(): [ALERT] Fatal error: TOO MANY CONSECUTIVE PROTOCOL VIOLATIONS:
in Unknown on line 0

I can go on to mailbox, then to Options - Filters - edit your filters - Apply
all rules and the matching spam is moved to correct folder Trash spam.

Do you have any advice?
(I recently upgraded from older version and I didn't have these problems
before.)

2) I can't use the blacklist and whitelist. Anytime I click on these two nothing
happens (only message that I have to select at least one email, but even if I
do the Inbox refreshes but email stays) and I can't see any "list" of
blacklisted emails :(

Any advice very appreciated. I'm quite a beginner with Horde project.

Pavel
(Czech Republic)