[imp] Can't see the INBOX messages

Gabi gabi at angelplus.es
Sat Jan 17 03:57:28 PST 2004

 Hi all.

I just have installed horde-2.2.4 and imp-3.2.2 in a RedHat 7.2 which
have for a long time qmail/vpopmail-5.2.1 running. Previously it had
horde-2.1 with imp-3.1 working very fine.

I just installed horde with the default values, turba and imp. I can
loggin into the IMP using my email/password and I can see I have emails
in my inbox (only the number) so when I click on the INBOX to see them,
they do not appear.
Also I can use the turba component fine and send emails fine too.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Gabi.

P.S. I attach the imp servers.conf

$servers['pop'] = array(
    'name' => 'POP3 Server',
    'server' => 'localhost',