[imp] Folders (yet again, but getting warmer)

Kent Martin horde at kentsworld.com
Fri Jan 30 05:05:01 PST 2004

Mate,

Here is a chunk of my servers.php that gives me folders with a courier
imap server.  It should do the trick for you.

Best idea is to keep replies on the list though, it is quite frustrating
to search for the solution to a problem that has been addressed
previously only to find that everything is in the archives with the
exception of the solution.

    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => '',
    'namespace' => 'INBOX.',