[imp] Blank Page...

turbine at eigentechnology.com turbine at eigentechnology.com
Sat Jan 31 20:25:08 PST 2004

dear imp folks,

I have a problem:

I am using:

vmlinux-2.4.18-14
horde 2.1
imp 3.2.2
OpenSSL-0.9.7
mysql 4.0.10-gamma

when I am in the compose mode and press the "Address Book" button, a blank
pop-up will show up. I have another server with identical setup
except there is no OpenSSL, a proper address book with all entries appears under
the same circumstances.

I track this down to horde/imp/contacts.php, after commenting out the line

$results = $registry->call('contacts/search', $apiargs);

a address book with no entry will appear. I suspect this has something to do
with the database call, but having no idea of the programming involved I would
appreciate any of you could show me a way out of this problem.

best wishes
michael