[imp] Re: Horde2/Imp3 login screen problems (Neal Probert)

Neal Probert nprobert at probestar.com
Mon Feb 2 11:24:52 PST 2004

Cookies show up in /var/lib/horde2/ as sess_*

No errors in the web or mail logs, but this one in the apache-ssl/error.log

	File does not exist: /usr/share/horde2/imp3.php

--
         *** ProbeStar Technical Systems, LLC.  ***
  Design & Development of Embedded Systems or Instrumentation

==// Neal W. Probert (President)       / Email: nprobert at probestar.com //
=// Web: www.probestar.com            / Phone: 734-834-7805           //=
// Fax:                              / Cell: 734-834-7805            //==