[imp] Blank Page... Answered!!

turbine at eigentechnology.com turbine at eigentechnology.com
Tue Feb 3 16:21:12 PST 2004

The solution is that each user needs to modify its own AddressBook Options.
Select the right database and AddressBook will work properly.

The Annonying bit is that IMP gives no hint as to what database is being used,
and just gives a BLANK page...  may be some info should be added there ???

michael

Quoting turbine at eigentechnology.com: