[imp] Mail server name

Kallonen, Jari Jari.kallonen at motoman.fi
Wed Feb 4 23:01:51 PST 2004

Maybe the problem is not related to IMP itself. The problem exists only when
using SSL. When I log into the system non secure everything works fine. Even
when I open /horde/index.php in secure mode ,login screen shows and after I
login down banner shows, but then browser tries to get something from 'mot'
and upper area of screen shows 'Action cancelled Internet Explorer was
unable to link the page you requested...'.

But still, wouldn't it fail to get the login screen in secure mode if SSL
wouldn't work??

As I said, if I bind exchange server's name to IP address of server running
IMP in clients 'hosts' file, everything works again fine. Could it be
possible, that some 'security certificate' is asked when opening the mailbox
itself???

Our Exchange server is shown only in our private network, and the name of
the server is 'mot'. Server running IMP is shown to outside world under the
name of 'mot2'. /imp/config/servers.php is like this:

$servers['exchange'] = array(
	'name' => 'Exchange 5.5 Server',
	'server' => 'mot.domain.com',
	'protocol' => 'imap',