[imp] Random sort order change

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Feb 4 14:18:31 PST 2004

I recently experience a strange bug, of course not reproduceable:
It happens if have the sort order set to "thread" and navigate from one
message to the next (or the previous to be exact). While not leaving the
message view, the mailbox sort order suddenly changes to "subject".

I don't know if that happens only in thread view, but that's the only sort I
use where I regularly move through the messages for next/previous buttons.

Does anybody else see that or have an idea why that happens?

Jan.

http://www.ammma.de - Neue Wege des Lernens