[imp] Compose Window -> Address Book

Mike Bydalek mbydalek at zivix.com
Thu Feb 5 14:52:36 PST 2004

Just updated my source (first time since last Friday =x) and am having a
problem with IMP's Compose Window->Address Book.

First problem is in Mozilla, if I click Address Book, it opens another Compose
Window rather than the Address Book.  If I click the new window's Address Book,
I get the Turba listing.

The other problem is, in both IE and Mozilla, if I goto the Address Book and do
a search for a name, and try to "To->", "Bcc->" etc. it, the name doesn't get
added to the right side.  Just nothing happens.  If I have it so it lists all
the entries when bringing up the Address Book (from the Compose Window), adding
entries works fine, but again, search for one of the entries and I can't add it.

This could be a user error, but then again who knows? =)

Thanks,
Mike