[imp] Problem Deleting Mail (POP3)

Doug imp at dsurround.net
Mon Feb 9 18:43:49 PST 2004

Thanks for the input Alan, but I don't think that's the problem.

I tried deleting in lynx and that doesn't work either...  Also tried on
anther machine that I log into IMP with and have no issues.  Same thing.  I
think that rules out browser issues...

Thanks!

=-=-=-=-=-=-
Doug

This has to do with a certain Internet Explorer patch from Microsoft. I also
had the problem. I had to revert back to the original install of IE 6 on my
machine. You will need your OS install disk. Once that is complete, I have
not had anymore problems. I am not saying this is the best solution, but it
worked for me. Here are some ways to revert the old IE and start over.

Regards,

Alan

One user (and only one user out of 100 or so) can not delete emails when
logged in through IMP.
Here's what I've done so far:

+ I can log in with telnet and delete messages.
+ Deleted all messages out of the account and sent new messages to try
delete
+ Deleted users account, and home directory files and recreated.

Still no results, using Qmail Pop Server...

Any ideas! (also need any config info, let me know and I'll send it...)

Thanks!

=-=-=
Doug