[imp] problem displaying attachment

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 11 08:46:02 PST 2004

Quoting Horde at CLU <hordedev at clunet.edu>:

> Hi, I attached a file to this email with the output when I view Message
> Source in IMP.  It shows this email has no attachment, but outlook shows the
> attachment.  I hope this is in the right direction for debugging.
>
> Kevin

The message is a multipart/report format.  This is probably only handled
correctly by CVS HEAD versions of IMP.  So, wait until the next release,
or stop the having MailScanner/Spamassassin changing the format of the
mail to multipart/report.  Or whitelist the addresses that you want to
get the mail from so MailScanner+Spamassassin won't munge those messages.

Nothing against MailScanner+Spamassassin (I use them too) as this is a
configuration issue, not a software issue.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!