[imp] Successful login, but login screen stays up

Neal Probert nprobert at probestar.com
Thu Feb 12 09:20:44 PST 2004

I'm logging into Horde via Imp successfully, but I don't get the
application.

The initial application after login is set to imp (prefs.php).  If I
didn't do this, I'd get a blank login screen.

The Horde log records a successful login.  No other log files show any
errors or information.

Any ideas?  Thanks.

--
         *** ProbeStar Technical Systems, LLC.  ***
  Design & Development of Embedded Systems or Instrumentation

==// Neal W. Probert (President)       / Email: nprobert at probestar.com //
=// Web: www.probestar.com            / Phone: 734-834-7805           //=
// Fax:                              / Cell: 734-834-7805            //==