[imp] I CAN'T ACCESS TO INBOX

Javier Izquierdo javizqca at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 00:34:51 PST 2004

I'm going to try to explain mi ideas and so I think you can understand my
needings. I'm working in a school. I want to install a webmail which is
going to be used by students. There will be an account for each student. I
know there's  a way to use a mysql database to store users and paswords
information (there will be one hundred users more or less). I've been
reading about it but i have no idea. So the easiest way I know is to create
an os user for each student (it seems not to be the best way in terms of
security) .  If you can explain me how to create a mysql database to store
the users and how to use it with horde i wil  be thankful. I'm using a
redhat machine with postfix, imap, mysql , apache, horde and imp. Thanks for
all!