[imp] I CAN'T ACCESS TO INBOX

Carlos Fernandez Sanz cfs-imp at nisupu.com
Fri Feb 13 05:01:59 PST 2004

That's a database, even if it's one table with two fields :-)
Which most likely it's not... I assume one of those two fields will be
somehow related to the actual student ID.... otherwise you are creating
several hundred anonymous email accounts which doesn't sound like what you
want to do.
In any case, mysql is fine. Possibly LDAP would be better if you had it
already running with the student records there :-)