[imp] Problem with PEAR...

Andy andy at stronzo.d2g.com
Fri Feb 20 07:50:36 PST 2004

Hello Manfred,

just wanted to answer your question and attach a german HOWTO-install-HORDE-cvs
file, but your organisation seems to block complete ranges of dynamic IPs.
Somewhat stupid, but I can't change this.

If you were interested in this, tell me another mailadress where I can send this
stuff.

Andy

<rp40265 at rp-plus.de>: host mail.rp-plus.de[195.158.131.225] said: 553 Message
    from 217.230.29.243 rejected - see http://openrbl.org/