Now: quick howto, was:[imp] Problem with PEAR...

Andy andy at stronzo.d2g.com
Fri Feb 20 14:57:49 PST 2004

Don't know what you want to say exactly with this posting (I am no native
english-speaker) but I think you are confirming this nonsense of blocking whole
IP-ranges instead using great tools (or just don't understand them) like
best-loved spamassassin, which is reducing my percentage of waste to 0.01% with
regular training of it.

For those guys asking me for my quick-and-dirty CVS-install-HOWTO (not sure if
this is the right word for it, a HOWTO has to be more scientific) I put it
here:

https://stronzo.d2g.com/horde_cvs_english.txt

I did translate it from bad and poor german to bad and poor english, so please
don't complain.

For additions/corrections/expansions you'll find an address inside the doc.

Andy