[imp] Customizing the UI???

Kunal Gangakhedkar kgangakhedkar at softhome.net
Wed Feb 25 07:15:51 PST 2004

Guys,
One more issue....
Is there any way I can customize the UI??
I mean, instead of having "Welcome to Horde" on the homepage, I want
to have something else like "Welcome to my own webmail"....
Also, I want IMP to display the email id of the user who logs in....
Plus, many such small customizations + skinning....

Is there any information available as to how to do it???
I know PHP and have been programming extensively in PHP for more than
6 months.

Oh, and BTW, thanks for such a beautiful product :D

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
--
Kunal Gangakhedkar
---------------------------

kunal at vjtimca.net
kgangakhedkar at softhome.net
kgangakhedkar at hotpop.com
Computer science:
	(1) A study akin to numerology and astrology, but lacking the
	   precision of the former and the success of the latter.
	(2) The protracted value analysis of algorithms.
	(3) The costly enumeration of the obvious.
	(4) The boring art of coping with a large number of trivialities.
	(5) Tautology harnessed in the service of Man at the speed of light.
	(6) The Post-Turing decline in formal systems theory.