[imp] strange problem with php's session.auto_start enabled !!!

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 25 11:40:24 PST 2004

Quoting Kunal Gangakhedkar <kgangakhedkar at softhome.net>:

> I'm having a strange problem..

It isn't strange at all.

> Now the problem is that I need session.auto_start to be enabled for my
> other applications (my mistake !!!! :( ).....

Enable it when needed (either with .htaccess files or php calls), and
disable it when not needed (same ways).  I'm pretty sure you could do
this in either .htaccess files or in php code.

> Is there any way I can make IMP work with session.auto_start
> enabled????

No.  Just disable it for horde, and enable it for your others.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!