[imp] Email Sort Order

Edwin Culp eculp at viviendaatualcance.com.mx
Wed Feb 25 19:57:58 PST 2004

Quoting Bob Irwin <bob at pnc.com.au>:

>  G'day,
>
>  Is there a way to globally set the default message sort order (ie, sort by
> date, descending) for IMP?  They only way I can find is if the user does it
> themselves.

Options that can be set by the users can also be set and locked, if you
like, in
the respective horde/application/config/prefs.php as in this case
horde/imp/config/prefs.php where you find.

// user preferred sorting column
$_prefs['sortby'] = array(
     'value' => SORTARRIVAL,
     'locked' => false,
     'shared' => false,
     'type' => 'enum',
     'enum' => array(SORTARRIVAL => _("Arrival Time"),
                     SORTDATE => _("Message Date"),
                     SORTFROM => _("From Address"),
                     SORTTO => _("To Address"),
                     SORTSUBJECT => _("Subject Field"),
                     SORTSIZE => _("Message Size"),
                     SORTTHREAD => _("Thread View")),
     'desc' => _("Default sorting criteria:"));

Once you have set the value you can set lock to true.

Hope this helps,

ed