[imp] Attachment problems

Ian Miller imiller at bsd.uchicago.edu
Sat Feb 28 09:36:12 PST 2004

I have horde 2.2.4 imp 3.2.2 mysql 4.0 solaris 9 php 4.3.4
And on the(workstation) Acer sp system, with IE 6.0 sp2 with latest patches for
the OS
I can not send attachments or download them. It states that it can not find the
attachment.
This effects other installations of horde that I have setup.  ( tested three
different systems all with the same effects.)

On a dell with the same comfiguration I can.  (download and send)

I have rebuild the Acer system with the latest drivers from Acer.  This is not
just one system it is every Acer sp that we have ( 60 + ) ....
some with the delivered install and others with a ghost img that I just build.
same issue.
Some wired encoding problem ????  Some default setting I am not setting
correctly?????
  Please help!!
Thanks
-Ian