[imp] Problems to IMP and Safe_mode

sama at inf.ufsc.br sama at inf.ufsc.br
Sat Feb 28 14:13:20 PST 2004

> Horde/IMP can function very well with Safe Mode on.  The only unresolved
> issue is the spelling checker.  Everything else can work.  I've written a
> great deal about what you need to do to make it work, so I'm sure it's in
> another FAQ or list archive somewhere.

My only problem to use Horde/IMP in safe_mode on is that I can't send email
using IMP, when I set safe mode on. When I send an email, the IMP returns OK,
but the sendmail doesn't send the email. If I turn off the safe mode,
everything works right.

Do you know any way to make IMP works using safe mode on ?

Thanks,

Robert