[imp] Fwd: Help with IMP 3.2, Horde 2.2 (IE 6 w/SP1 Bug)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Mar 2 06:38:24 PST 2004

----- Forwarded message from carlosfaleiro at terra.com.br -----
    Date: Tue,  2 Mar 2004 11:07:12 -0300
    From: Carlos Eduardo <carlosfaleiro at terra.com.br>
 Subject: Help with IMP 3.2, Horde 2.2 (IE 6 w/SP1 Bug)
      To: jon <jon at horde.org>

Hello,

We're having some trouble with IMP authentication. In some random times we've
got kicked out of the IMP's session. All the other applications works fine
(kronolith, mnemo, turba, etc..), only IMP shows the problem.
We were able to found that this problem only occur with IE 6.0 SP1, have you
ever heard of something like that?? Do you know of any Microsoft IE Hotfix to
sane this??
We're working with the latest versions of all Horde applications.

We hope you could help us soon.

Regards,
Carlos Eduardo Faleiro Hoffmann
carlosfaleiro at terra.com.br