[imp] IMP 3.2 folders

essyug essyug at free.fr
Wed Mar 3 02:46:16 PST 2004

Hello,

   I know this has been asked many times, but none of the previously
made answers solved my problem: httpd hangs up when trying to access the
"Folders" link of IMP, whereas I can access the Sent and Trash folders
using the drop down list.
   I've got a very simple configuration: apache 2.0.48 + horde 2.2.4 +
imp 3.2. I am using gnu mailutils imap4d 0.4.
   My servers.php file contains the following:

$servers['imap'] = array(
     'name' => 'IMAP Server',
     'server' => 'localhost',
     'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
     'port' => 143,
     'folders' => 'imapmail/',
     'namespace' => '',
     'maildomain' => 'example.com',
     'smtphost' => 'localhost',
     'realm' => '',
     'preferred' => 'true'
);

   When no ~/imapmail exists, I *CAN* access the "Folders" link, but as
soon as ~/imapmail is created (by sending or deleting a mail from IMP or
a mail client), httpd hangs up.
   I would really appreciate any kind of help !

Thanks in advance,

Essyug