[imp] Login problem

Wesley Mann wmann at mts.net
Thu Mar 4 09:28:23 PST 2004

Hi all,

my first post.

I have used horde/imp for some time on SME Server in which it comes
preconfigured "out of the box".  After realizing several limitations with
this distro, I opted for Suse 9 and I have been very happy and successful in
all aspects, until now.  I have installed horde, imp, mysql, php, apache2,
postgresql, and so forth, I can 'see' horde login page, the test for horde
is good, but I cannot login to either horde or imp. I can log into mysql,
php works, but I cannot seem to do anything with postgresql, I can start the
service, but I suspect there is more configuration to do here.

Could anyone point me in the right direction so I can login???

When it works; i intend to document a 'walk through' for all to access to
assist others.

Thank you in advance.
---