[imp] Problem switching between show and hide unsubscribed

Gary Windham windhamg at email.arizona.edu
Thu Mar 4 12:46:35 PST 2004

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>:

>> When switching between showing and hiding unsubscribed folders, the folders
>> that contain unsubscribed subfolders don't get updated.
>> That is they don't get the plus sign in front of the name showed/removed.
>
> Hopefully this is fixed now.
>
> michael

I updated from CVS HEAD this morning and, while the show/hiding subsubscribed
folders works a lot better, I found another problem (which occurs regardless of
the "subscribe" preference value):

With a folder hierarchy a/b/c/d, the folder navigator will only display a '+'
sign for folders in the hierarchy down to the level the folder hierarchy was
last expanded.

For example, if I expand the a/b/c/d hierarchy "part-way", so that it looks like
this:

   +-a

     +-b

       +-c

and then logout of my session, upon entering the folder navigator in my next
session the hierarchy will look like this:

   +-a

     +-b

       --c

That is, 'a/b/c' appears to be the leaf node in the tree, and cannot be
expanded.  Clicking "expand all" will re-expand everything, causing "a/b/c/d"
to reappear.  Clicking on "collapse-all", then logging-out/logging-in, will
result in 'a' appearing to be a leaf node that cannot be expanded.

Thanks!
--Gary
--
Gary Windham